More threads by KristenatRR

KristenatRR

Reaction score
What is the best way to connect to multiple clients' GBPs? I was thinking of the Google agency, but now it seems that may be going away? By having each set up a dedicated Gmail, you risk it being removed for not being used. Use one Gmail and all associated GBP's could get suspended if one does. So, what is your best practice recommendation right now for connecting to GBP for multiple clients as an agency/ Thank you!

To avoid user account suspensions, I recommend adding your users only as managers and primary owners, and owner users should be the actual business owner(s), you don't need owner access to perform all tasks.

What is the best way to connect to multiple clients' GBPs? I was thinking of the Google agency, but now it seems that may be going away? By having each set up a dedicated Gmail, you risk it being removed for not being used. Use one Gmail and all associated GBP's could get suspended if one does. So, what is your best practice recommendation right now for connecting to GBP for multiple clients as an agency/ Thank you!

An agency account is definitely the best solution here.
It allows you to best plan work and appropriate access. Additionally, when sending access requests, such requests look different and you immediately identify yourself as an agency - it looks much more professional than some "spam" Google account with a strange name (if it is not your name and surname).

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom