More threads by gbimbh

gbimbh

Reaction score
Can we create a practitioner listing with the same physical address as that of the business GBP where the practitioner is the sole owner?

Solution
Yes, that is fine to do according to Google. Make sure to read up on the Local Filter before doing so, be informed about how another listing at the same address, in the same industry, could impact your current listing!

I wrote an article for BrightLocal recently on this if you want to check it out https://www.brightlocal.com/learn/how-to-manage-multiple-businesses-at-one-location/

other resources you should check out:
Yes, that is fine to do according to Google. Make sure to read up on the Local Filter before doing so, be informed about how another listing at the same address, in the same industry, could impact your current listing!

I wrote an article for BrightLocal recently on this if you want to check it out https://www.brightlocal.com/learn/how-to-manage-multiple-businesses-at-one-location/

other resources you should check out:

Solution
Thank you for confirming my thought and also sharing resources to validate the best approach! I see a lot of dental clinics having separate practitioner listings using the same address as their clinic's but essentially optimizing for dentist [city name] for the practitioner listing and dental clinic [city name] for the business listing. I want to test if this type of primary category differentiation actually impacts bottom-line metrics.

I would love to see the results of such a test! If you go forward with it keep us updated.

Sterling Sky has done a ton of tests in the dental industry and we have a pretty comprehensive bog post on best SEO practices for dentist based on those tests - you should check out - it goes a bit into what you want to test Local SEO For Dentists - Dental SEO Strategies and Tactics for Dental Practices

Good luck!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom