More threads by Colan Nielsen

They seem to be sourcing review data heavily by Yelp, and I am relatively sure this is not with Yelp's consent. Based on the English used across the site (other than in reviews), I guessed India as mother of the site, but then I noticed this in the About Us page:

"Founded in April 2013,CityGuidePal.Com was one of the first websites to provide business reviews written by independent consumers in China."

I had personally never heard of them till I saw your post.

Nyagoslav,

Great detective work!

They seem to be sourcing review data heavily by Yelp, and I am relatively sure this is not with Yelp's consent. Based on the English used across the site (other than in reviews), I guessed India as mother of the site, but then I noticed this in the About Us page:

"Founded in April 2013,CityGuidePal.Com was one of the first websites to provide business reviews written by independent consumers in China."

I had personally never heard of them till I saw your post.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom