More threads by virens

virens

Reaction score
LSA question... does anyone know what types of business the 'flooring' category covers (in the UK if that makes a difference)?

It's a bit vague given you've everything from carpet shops through to fitters and cleaners.

Thought I'd ask here before heading to the appropriate Google forum.

Hey! So Google says, "A flooring professional is a service provider who works on floor installation, repair, sanding, and refinishing, among other services."

Also, the service types available under this vertical are as pictured below.

UK Flooring Service Types.jpg

Hope that helps!

Hey! So Google says, "A flooring professional is a service provider who works on floor installation, repair, sanding, and refinishing, among other services."

Also, the service types available under this vertical are as pictured below.

UK Flooring Service Types.jpg

Hope that helps!

Thanks, Matt. That answers it nicely. For some reason, I hadn't thought to look at the sub-categories for inspiration 🤣

These are not actually "subcategories". Several of these (baseboard, marble, resin) don't even match with any actual GBP vertical.

It's interesting to me (as an external observer since we have no LSAs in Quebec) to notice that categories are fairly broad and based on services, not verticals.

These are not actually "subcategories". Several of these (baseboard, marble, resin) don't even match with any actual GBP vertical.

It's interesting to me (as an external observer since we have no LSAs in Quebec) to notice that categories are fairly broad and based on services, not verticals.

Yeah, 'services' would have made more sense - although I always find they are a strange mix across most business types.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom