More threads by Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi all I am looking for some help on understanding how this works. Sometimes when I search for keywords in google maps, a review shows up in the listing itself. Making the listing larger in size and making it more prominent to searchers. This ideally would increase CTR. Does anyone know how google selects what businesses a review shows up on? See attached picture for a better explanation.
Thanks
Webp.net-resizeimage (2).png

That sometimes triggers when the keyword used in the search is also found in a review. Aside from getting more reviews (more potential keywords), the algo decides when to show that. There might be more nuances that I am not aware of however.

That sometimes triggers when the keyword used in the search is also found in a review. Aside from getting more reviews (more potential keywords), the algo decides when to show that. There might be more nuances that I am not aware of however.

Bingo!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom