More threads by Hannah Brown

Hannah Brown

Reaction score
One of our clients has had an issue for several months where Google suspends their profile for a real legitimate location and all they say is that it goes against their guidelines. It's a physical location that we verified and they have a location page on their website as well. It was live for 2 months and they didn't have any reviews on it yet which may attribute Google to reviewing it. All we can do is submit support tickets and submit a reinstatement and they just come back with general verbiage saying it goes against their guidelines. Other than continuing to submit support tickets and submitting a reinstate request is there any other way to have Google get the profile back up and running? We just keep getting the go-around from support.

Solution
Hi Hannah,

At this point, I would recommend posting your issue over at the GBP Forum and ask for some help. You will need to provide your case ID as well as the supporting evidence to prove the existence of your business.
Hi Hannah,

At this point, I would recommend posting your issue over at the GBP Forum and ask for some help. You will need to provide your case ID as well as the supporting evidence to prove the existence of your business.

Solution
I am having the same issue as well. It is extremely frustrating as I have been reinstated now twice only to find out a week later that the listing is suspended again. Perhaps what is most frutrating is that no one will indicate clearly what in the listing violates the TOS and, having read these multiple times, I cannot find anything in the listing that is a violation.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom