Huge Spam On Attorney Local Pack

Gsmithmike

I have been checking local pack for Attorneys, specially PI Attorneys, and there are Local Packs which i found quiet disturbing, as being spammed with multiple Fake listings. It is really bad! IT is even more nerve wrecking when calling the business, they refuse to give out their business name. I have tried to report some myself, however i am looking to see if there is any way I can push this out, I have seen the latest trend on Garage doors here by djbaxter is there any way to directly report this to Google?

2020-06-29_152657.jpg

This type of spam is very annoying and the fact that Google just doesn't care is amazing. They say that spamming like this can get you suspended, but the unfortunate reality is we see companies do this for years without being suspended. The cheaters win regardless of reporting.

When you report a spam listing of ABC Company LLC | KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD and then Google refuses to act on this obvious spam, what other conclusion can one possibly make?

Clint Butler

Its financial, Google knows the CTR rate of those maps better than anyone, so if they keep them cluttered with fake listings or only half-heartedly clean them up it drives more businesses to PPC. This is also why the algo is written to favor directories over legitimate local businesses in the search results. It's all about the Benjamins.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert