More threads by Ben Hawkins

Ben Hawkins

Reaction score
A competitor of mine has an office in San Fran with a GBP attached to that location.

Then they have 4 different GBPs that are all SABs in 4 different cities (Sacramento, san jose, few more) + local landing page for each

The strategy seems pretty effective.

I guess my question is...is this allowed? has anyone seen something like this or tried it themselves?

Thanks

Solution
Here's the guideline:

If you have different locations for your service business, with separate service areas and separate staff at each location, you’re allowed one profile for each location. The boundaries of your profile’s overall service area shouldn’t extend farther than about 2 hours of driving time from where your business is based. For some businesses, larger service areas may be appropriate.
Hi Ben, if they are officially registered and licensed business locations than they should be fine.

Here's the guideline:

If you have different locations for your service business, with separate service areas and separate staff at each location, you’re allowed one profile for each location. The boundaries of your profile’s overall service area shouldn’t extend farther than about 2 hours of driving time from where your business is based. For some businesses, larger service areas may be appropriate.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom