More threads by Brian - TGL

Brian - TGL

Reaction score
I checked my dashboard and public view for a restaurant & mechanic and I don't see the option to add a video anywhere . . . is it gone or did I just happen to pick a couple of primary categories where it is not an option?

Solution
If you go under the profile then go to post, it will give you the 3 options "Photo, Logo, Cover photo". If you click under Photo, you'll still have the option for video, it just doesn't list it in the 3 initial choices after you click Add Photo.
If you go under the profile then go to post, it will give you the 3 options "Photo, Logo, Cover photo". If you click under Photo, you'll still have the option for video, it just doesn't list it in the 3 initial choices after you click Add Photo.

Solution
Hey Brian,

I suggest you check the following possibility: I was getting a similar error message when uploading media, then I noticed that our primary owner email was suspended. I recovered it and everything was fixed, the feature to upload images, videos and posts worked again.

Posts & images are working with no problem so it seems like a different issue.

These are older videos that may have been tinkered with over the years though. I will try taking a fresh, clean video that I know the source and touch points for to see if that makes a difference.

In my recent limited experience, when we upload videos that meet all the criteria, about 2/3 of the time they are "not approved". Then within the next week or so, about 1/3 of those "not approved" become "approved". There is never any explanation.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom