More threads by Nati

Nati

Reaction score
Hey, I'm helping a business to get a high place in GMB.
It has everything, a well ranking website, a active profile, good reviews, it's a big company in the city, and might be the biggest comapny in the niche in the city (by any local website means)
but, in GMB there is a business that named as the two main keywords, it's basicly a call company which transfers you to business they work with and take commision for that, google support is not helping at all, seems like they support it, because of the keywords, it's only showing this one business, and not showing real competition (which but a way me and my competitors have really good gmb listing, as well as active websites and reviews, while the gmb listing that is the only one showing is bad as it can be.)
I've tried doing everything for the pass year to make my listing better, I think it's looking good but nothing has changed.
what would you recommend me to do?

Solution
Hi Nati, did you already report via the redressal form? Sounds like a lead gen business which isn't eligible for a GBP. If you can prove it's a lead gen business, and the redressal form didn't work, my recommendation is to post at the GBP Forum.
Hi Nati, did you already report via the redressal form? Sounds like a lead gen business which isn't eligible for a GBP. If you can prove it's a lead gen business, and the redressal form didn't work, my recommendation is to post at the GBP Forum.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom