More threads by Tim Colling

Tim Colling

Local Search Expert
LocalU Member
Solutions
Reaction score
I would appreciate it if one of the Google Product Experts here would look at a case I just posted and escalate it. Thanks!

Here's the link to the case: Seven Fake Google Maps Locations for home care business - The Google Advertiser Community - 1848515

This one is interesting because the company that created the mapspam (seven fake Google Maps locations) only has one legitimate (state-licensed) location, and on their website they actually claim to have sixteen locations. Only one of them is legitimate.

As I say, I just posted a request for the seven fake Google Maps locations to be removed, but it's a shame that Google cannot do anything about the false claim on their website's locations page.

<sigh>

Thanks, @BenFisher !

I left you a note over on the forum - one of them is still visible, at least for me:
Google Maps

Perhaps that one will disappear later (?)

Thanks!

It should fall off soon, if not just PM me

Just posting here for those watching this thread here: that pesky last one is now gone too.

Thanks, @BenFisher !

tenor (1).gif

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom