Moz/Uberall Partnership

sarmcl

We use Moz and they are going through a transition and have partnered with Uberall for their Moz Local product. Is anyone else dealing with this transition?

sarmcl

Hi sarmcl! This is Miriam from Moz. Thank you for your question and for linking to the press release. I’m terribly sorry if you’ve had any trouble getting your questions answered. That’s correct — our partnership with Uberall has allowed us to enhance our platform and provide a greater expanse of features and functionality to our users. New pricing is available now on Moz Local Pricing. Please do let me know if you have any other questions.

The New Moz Local is just the first of many upgrades and new features we will be rolling out in the coming months, and you'll likely hear more news on that around the time of MozCon. Please, stay tuned!

Hi sarmcl! This is Miriam from Moz. Thank you for your question and for linking to the press release. I’m terribly sorry if you’ve had any trouble getting your questions answered. That’s correct — our partnership with Uberall has allowed us to enhance our platform and provide a greater expanse of features and functionality to our users. New pricing is available now on Moz Local Pricing. Please do let me know if you have any other questions.

The New Moz Local is just the first of many upgrades and new features we will be rolling out in the coming months, and you'll likely hear more news on that around the time of MozCon. Please, stay tuned!
Hi Miriam,

Am i reading the new pricing correct in that the basic plan @ 129 per location does not include the aggregators?

Good morning, Patricia!
You are correct. For new purchases, the basic plan at $129 per location does not include distribution to aggregators. Existing Moz customers and their locations include aggregator distribution in the new platform. Hope this helps, and please feel free to contact help@moz.com if you have any further questions. We'd be happy to hear from you. :)

JoshuaMackens

Local Search Expert
Has something with the product changed?

I looked at the new features and the main thing I noticed is submission through data aggregators is now more expensive.

I think the directory submission is different now too but it's not robust and I wouldn't use Moz Local for that. In fact, it looks like there was just a switch on which providers are used. Subtraction plus addition makes it look like its kind of stayed the same.

I think I'm missing something.

Rich Owings

Local Search Expert
So the price for data aggregators doubled. Here's another concern I have... I wonder if your listings will revert if you cancel, like what happens at Yext.

Trending: Most Viewed

Local Search Forum

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Google Product Exert

@LocalSearchLink

Join Our Facebook Group