More threads by ForwardMotion

ForwardMotion

Reaction score
My client has received multiple negative reviews from a person who is harassing them, and he isn't a past client of theirs. They have never done any work for him. We have had a couple of the reviews removed for going against Google's guidelines, but as soon as they get removed he goes back on and leaves another. My clients have now gotten a cease and desist letter in hopes that we can get him blocked permanently from leaving these negative reviews. For whatever reason he is determined to destroy their business and their good reputation in our local community. How do we get this paperwork to Google to get this person's two accounts blocked from ever leaving reviews for them going forward? Thank you!

Keep reporting them. I would try and reply back to the same case ID from the first time they removed them so Google can keep all the notes in one place and see it's a repeat offender. You can also report the user's profile using the Google Maps app.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom