More threads by pisLickene

pisLickene

Reaction score
Hello, dear friends. I joined you from Turkey. I'm new to the forum. I am very happy to have reached such a forum site.

To come to my problem, I live in Istanbul. I have my own transportation truck. I provide House to House Transportation service. I do not have a shop. I want to show my home address as my location. I am not receiving a verification code on my phone number. I'm confused about what to do. Please I want you to help me with this. I want to create a business with the name "Kösem Evden Eve Nakliyat". My truck says "Transporter" on it. I didn't make a logo on my truck because our country charges a lot of taxes. My situation is not that good.

And at the same time, I had a small sign made by the advertiser to show it to Google, but I did not get any results. What can I verify by doing?

What should I pay attention to when creating a business? I'll just enable my service area. I've been trying for a long time but couldn't verify it.

I want to get support and advice from my expert friends. I really need this so much. I'm glad to have you

IMG-20231201-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20231124-WA0028.jpg

Hello, dear friends. I joined you from Turkey. I'm new to the forum. I am very happy to have reached such a forum site.

To come to my problem, I live in Istanbul. I have my own transportation truck. I provide House to House Transportation service. I do not have a shop. I want to show my home address as my location. I am not receiving a verification code on my phone number. I'm confused about what to do. Please I want you to help me with this. I want to create a business with the name "Kösem Evden Eve Nakliyat". My truck says "Transporter" on it. I didn't make a logo on my truck because our country charges a lot of taxes. My situation is not that good.

And at the same time, I had a small sign made by the advertiser to show it to Google, but I did not get any results. What can I verify by doing?

What should I pay attention to when creating a business? I'll just enable my service area. I've been trying for a long time but couldn't verify it.

I want to get support and advice from my expert friends. I really need this so much. I'm glad to have you

IMG-20231201-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20231124-WA0028.jpg

Google requires permanent signage and not a make shift and temporary sign.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom