More threads by pisLickene

pisLickene

Reaction score
Hello, dear friends. I joined you from Turkey. I'm new to the forum. I am very happy to have reached such a forum site.

To come to my problem, I live in Istanbul. I have my own transportation truck. I provide House to House Transportation service. I do not have a shop. I want to show my home address as my location. I am not receiving a verification code on my phone number. I'm confused about what to do. Please I want you to help me with this. I want to create a business with the name "Kösem Evden Eve Nakliyat". My truck says "Transporter" on it. I didn't make a logo on my truck because our country charges a lot of taxes. My situation is not that good.

And at the same time, I had a small sign made by the advertiser to show it to Google, but I did not get any results. What can I verify by doing?

What should I pay attention to when creating a business? I'll just enable my service area. I've been trying for a long time but couldn't verify it.

I want to get support and advice from my expert friends. I really need this so much. I'm glad to have you.

IMG-20231201-WA0035.jpg

IMG-20231124-WA0028.jpg

Hi there,

You cannot show your home address on Google unless you do face to face service with customers there, which it sounds like you don't. You will need to set up a service area business and hide your address. Follow these guidelines to add your Business Profile on Google. Tell Google you do not service people at you location, you will still need to add the address you have the business registered to (you home address) but it will not show on maps once live. Then, add your service area and then verify via whatever method they give you and you'll be good to go.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom