More threads by Sarah V

Sarah V

Reaction score
I have a client who offers sightseeing tours where people ride on a jet ski as a guide takes them to see dolphins. The client has a Google Business Profile listing that we are trying to get verified, but they don't actually have a physical building - only a branded truck and trailer located at a boat park where customers are instructed to meet up. They need to have an address listed on their GBP so that customers know where to find them, but I'm not sure how to accomplish this.
I'm looking for guidance on how to get verified if the rules state you need a physical location to show your address, but the address being shown is the address of the boat park, not the official business address (business mail gets sent to the owner's home, but this isn't a traditional SAB). Several other sightseeing agencies are using the boat park address in their listings as well.

Any guidance you can provide on the next steps we should take would be much appreciated!
Thank you!

HI Sarah, they would need to use the actual registered business address as the address they use to get verified. So in this case it would be the residential address.

If other businesses are using the boat park address they probably found a way around the rules or they would have to have a permanent location there with signage.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom