More threads by ariana92

ariana92

Reaction score
Has anyone received an email from google stating that their posts are violating google's content policy? We've received an email today that 3 posts removed and they said that posting has been turned off. A couple are advertisements, but a few we can't figure out why they are being flagged. Is it possible that this could negatively effect profile standings?

It's very rare for Google to turn off the ability for businesses to create posts, but it does happen. There is no harm to your rankings or performance for not being able to create posts.

It's very rare for Google to turn off the ability for businesses to create posts, but it does happen. There is no harm to your rankings or performance for not being able to create posts.

Okay! Thank you. I actually reviewed the front and back end and the posts they claimed to removed are still visible and we are still able to post. Is having posts flagged by google harmful to ranking?

Okay! Thank you. I actually reviewed the front and back end and the posts they claimed to removed are still visible and we are still able to post. Is having posts flagged by google harmful to ranking?

Sounds like a false positive. I wouldn't worry about it.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom