More threads by mgajeremys

mgajeremys

Reaction score
Has anyone else seen their GBP posts deleted? I have 2 clients (that i noticed so far) where all their posts have been deleted. Not violating any rules or policies, they just deleted them all, but I didn't notice until I went in to make a post. Just wondered if anyone else noticed?

I tried emailing to see if it was a big but I got a rely saying they "didn't understand my request" HAHA

How old were the posts? Posts more than 6 months old get archived unless a date range is specified, so this could be the issue.

They were all within 6 months. Thats why I was confused. Maybe only 1 or 2 months old to current dates and all were delteted

Maybe an owner/manger on the account deleted them without you knowing? Were they two separate clients, or maybe someone with access to both listings went in and deleted them?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom