More threads by Siva

Siva

Reaction score
Hello all,

I have a prospect client who has some issues with reviews.

He owns a hospital and they had a lot of Google reviews previously.

One particular doctor who left during covid and started another hospital in another location with another name

After that all reviews went under his unit name.

How I can get those reviews back to my hospital name?

Looking forward

Thanks
Siva

Solution
Siva,

Interesting, can you share links to both the hospital listing and the doctor's listing? I suspect the doctor may have contacted support to transfer the reviews, I doubt Google would move them on their own. You can try to contact support and find out why the reviews were moved and ask them to reverse it, but I doubt they would if they moved them once already. If you do reach out to support, provide screenshots of the reviews to back up your case.

support link: Sign in - Google Accounts
Siva,

Interesting, can you share links to both the hospital listing and the doctor's listing? I suspect the doctor may have contacted support to transfer the reviews, I doubt Google would move them on their own. You can try to contact support and find out why the reviews were moved and ask them to reverse it, but I doubt they would if they moved them once already. If you do reach out to support, provide screenshots of the reviews to back up your case.

Solution
Siva,

Hi ElizabethRule, Thanks for your reply.

I think the reviews are completely transferred to the other GBP page as I am unable to find the old reviews.

I have marked the hospital name and location in the attached reviews snapshot which shows my client hospital name and the location.

Best Hospital (My client) Google Maps

NRG Hospital (The one to which my reviews are transferred) - Google Maps

Looking forward

Thanks
Siva

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-09 at 21.12.34 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-09 at 21.12.34.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-06-09 at 21.12.35.jpeg

Honestly, your best bet is trying to make a case to Google support to move the reviews BACK to the original listing they were on. I am not sure they will but if you can make a strong enough case they might.

Let us know if it worked :)

Hi Marcin,

I have contacted Google support and they asked to claim for the ownership for the other Hospital who has transferred our reviews to their GBP.

I requested for the ownership access and in my business profile it was showing as Duplicate and I was able to see their stats as well.

I contacted Google rep again and they have transferred around 50 reviews.

There are few more reviews missing which I have contacted them and waiting for their reply.

Thanks
Siva

Great to hear! Love to see G support actually working well for businesses :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom