More threads by Powersupport

Powersupport

Solutions
Reaction score
I have an electrical contracting company and Google keeps suggesting services that my company does not perform.

Sometimes I remember to go in there every week and not approve them. Other times I forget and then I have to go in and delete them after they were automatically approved.

Now I’m thinking to myself, if Google is suggesting these all the time, maybe I should leave them? Might they help my rankings?

If Google suggests them it's likely there's content on your site related to those services. But rankings is different question. Ranking requires a focus on search intent, understanding your position locally and your competitors.

If Google suggests them it's likely there's content on your site related to those services. But rankings is different question. Ranking requires a focus on search intent, understanding your position locally and your competitors.

You’re saying that services have no effect on ranking whatsoever even when someone is searching for something specific? Even if Google is recommending those services?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom