More threads by Lanerizz

Lanerizz

Reaction score
We run sleep apnea testing, treatment, etc. campaigns for dentists. Historically they've created entirely separate sleep entity, but we're looking to run ads directly for the dentist using Unbounce pages tied to a subdomain of their main dental website.

I'm trying to figure out if we can perform advertiser verification for our clients if we set them up a separate Google Ads account just for sleep, if they are already running Ads for dental. I can't find anything in the help files for this, anyone know what the verdict is?

Yes I do understand the whole double serving thing, I am asking about advertiser verification.

If I understand correctly, and to the best of my knowledge, you would be able to perform AV for clients if you have the info needed to complete the verification. I believe the process asks whether you are doing it for a client account, who pays...etc.

And yeah, I would think the double-serving thing would not even allow ads to run but I'm probably just misunderstanding what you're saying.

Okay, thats the answer I was hoping for haha. Any known Google statement or reference to this, or experience doing it?

screenshot-support.google.com-2023.09.14-10_07_43.jpg

I've done both, AV is way more of a hassle in my experience.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom