More threads by jaysoncee

Reaction score
I just started working with a local college. They have 8 locations within the state, with one of these locations being their main campus.

How would you proceed in helping their local SEO. All campuses have a G+ page.

Would you put their main campus address in the footer and add structured data, then work on individual pages for each of the 7 other campuses? Right now, they have one Location page that highlights all 8 locations.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would recommend that each location has its own designated landing page. This would be the best option for local search. Once each location has its own page, make sure u add the correct URL for each location in GMB & contact info. I would also add some content, images, videos and a map to each location page. Make sure each URL is optimized for each location. Then add the structure data to each location page. Here is a generator if you need one: Local Business Generators | Schema.org Generator For SEO | Rich Snippets & Microdata Generator

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom