More threads by KevinDoory

KevinDoory

Reaction score
You used to be able to edit a post, but now that feature isn't available. When clicking on the options for any post I only see: "Delete" or "View Post on Search."

Hoping this is just a bug or glitch, but I have noticed it across multiple client's GMB listings.

Last edited:
Hi @KevinDoory -

I am not having that problem. I spot-checked a few of my listings after reading your post, and I cannot reproduce the issue.

Are you seeing this issue with all locations for which you are a user, or just one or just a few?

I see it on multiple clients. Some I am a user and on other's I have the owner login. I have tried logging out and switching users. So far I have not been able to find a post I can edit.

Example:
1576088407762.png

Example 2:

1576088455152.png

@KevinDoory Those are product posts, yes? I believe that is the issue. We can't edit any of our product posts but we can edit our event posts. It's likely related to the changes they're making to product posts- there's a little info about those changes in this thread.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom