More threads by Medicareexpert

Reaction score
Hi:
I am a Florida Licensed Medicare Insurance Agent. I have a home business license and meet with clients either online using my home computer or if the client lives in my local area, I meet with them in person. I tried to set-up an Apple Business Connect profile and it was rejected. The email I received from them stated I have to have a "retail" or "commercial" location. Any suggestions or work around?

Renee Lempert
floridaseniorshealthinsurance.com

Apple Maps only allows businesses with physical locations that customers go to. No service area businesses.

It's really just a mapping application at the moment - it's not really used for business discovery - so you're not missing out on much.

Mike Blumenthal did a great analysis of it recently at Near Media: Apple Maps Traffic, GBP Call Tracking History, June Forum Insights

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom