More threads by albadi31

albadi31

Reaction score
hi all
when people search for my business in certain area using the key words that include my business name , since my business name includes the destination we operated in and also the service or the product i seel or provide . < my business name is agafay quad > agafay in the region i operates in it and the quad tour is the service isell >
but when people using the quad marrakech wich is the city i dont have a good ranking at all

how can I increase the visibility if some one used the name of the city instead of the name of thne region i operate in wich is next to the city 35b km

I recommend optimizing your website for the city people are searching - perhaps create a city page for that city and link to that page from your GBP landing page or homepage. Get that city page to rank organically first in said city and go from there.

I recommend optimizing your website for the city people are searching - perhaps create a city page for that city and link to that page from your GBP landing page or homepage. Get that city page to rank organically first in said city and go from there.

i realy apreciat your time elizabeth
ill do it inshallah

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom