More threads by vtrjavier

vtrjavier

Reaction score
Hello. I've heard that adding points of interest on a location's page helps ranking. How this is real and how it can be used for pages. I have a business that covers the city of Toronto as a service area. Is it better to include points of interest in the city of Toronto or the neighborhoods?
How do you do it?
Greetings.

This is one of those those things that SEOs have a theory about, but i have never seen any solid evidence to support it as a rankings booster.

It certainly can’t hurt to try it, though.

What you would do is just look up the top attractions and landmarks in the city and then work mentions of those landmarks into the page copy. For example: “Jose’s plumbing has been serving customers in the area around Toronto’s CN Tower for over 2 decades.”

And I think people also theorize that linking “Toronto’s CN Tower” to their official landing page might be helpful too. Also unproven.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom