More threads by crispiangreen

crispiangreen

Reaction score
This past Friday our Google Business profile was suspended (Von's Heating and Air 2815 Bolton Road Orange Park, FL) and after a very long weekend of it being down I'm worried our business is going to be ruined. We made a slight adjustment to our name without having a DBA in place yet for it and now after changing the name back I'm worried that google won't verify us. Our corporate name is different than our DBA and we have the DBA documentation but because a DBA is good for 5 years our fictitious name address is different than our GBP and Corporate address. Does Google understand that a DBA or Fictitious name is good for 5 years and the address doesn't have to be updated or are we screwed? We're a local Air Conditioning company and every day our GBP is down we're losing out on hundreds of thousands in revenue and I'm worried about our employees and their families. Our marketing company put in for re approval on Friday but we've heard nothing back so far. Is there nothing that can be done to speed up the process?

There is likely something other than the name that Google is seeing that caused the suspension? Did you file for reinstatement?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom