More threads by gtrymore

gtrymore

Reaction score
I am a new to SEO and I would like to implement GMB and have already added my website(contacts, phone numbers etc) to Google. What else should I do.

You should check out this survey done by @whitespark that indicates all the top ranking factors for local search as reported by industry experts 2023 Local Search Ranking Factors Report from Whitespark – Increase local SEO rankings

You want to make sure your GBP profile is fully filled out and optimized per the factors mentioned in the survey I linked to. Also pay very close attention to your website and make sure it ranks organically for your target keywords - that will influence rankings for your GBP too.

You should check out this survey done by @whitespark that indicates all the top ranking factors for local search as reported by industry experts 2023 Local Search Ranking Factors Report from Whitespark – Increase local SEO rankings

You want to make sure your GBP profile is fully filled out and optimized per the factors mentioned in the survey I linked to. Also pay very close attention to your website and make sure it ranks organically for your target keywords - that will influence rankings for your GBP too.

OK. Thank you very much I do appreciate .

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom