Icon and bold print in GMB local listing. Screenshot

valesence

Here is a screenshot of a local business listing I came across. It is on the the page 3rd from the bottom. Looks like it has an icon of a Caterpillar and the listing is in bold. New feature? Never ever seen this before.

pest control screen.png

Pam Weber

Really interesting experiment. Whitespark looks good in this font. Are you going to leave it this way or too risky to get marked as spam?

whitespark

LocalU Faculty
I used to have a rocket in our name. It kept getting removed so I just stopped bothering adding it back in. I kind of expect the same to happen here.

Here is a screenshot of a local business listing I came across. It is on the the page 3rd from the bottom. Looks like it has an icon of a Caterpillar and the listing is in bold. New feature? Never ever seen this before.

View attachment 5924
Spammy but novel tactic to stand out and get more clicks in fairness. However, totally agree this is risky and likely not worth having a listing suspended / removed.

Weekly Digest

Weekly Digest
Subscribe/Unsubscribe

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...

Local University Guide

Google Product Exert