More threads by valesence

Reaction score
Here is a screenshot of a local business listing I came across. It is on the the page 3rd from the bottom. Looks like it has an icon of a Caterpillar and the listing is in bold. New feature? Never ever seen this before.

pest control screen.png

Pretty spammy, and potentially puts your listing at risk of getting suspended, but you could use something like this to do it: Bold Text Generator (𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 & 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗲) ― LingoJam

You can copy/paste from this tool right into GMB. I just tested one of the variations they gave me:
1593207637474.png

and then add the emoji.

It may never get past that "under review" stage, though. :)

Really interesting experiment. Whitespark looks good in this font. Are you going to leave it this way or too risky to get marked as spam?

I used to have a rocket in our name. It kept getting removed so I just stopped bothering adding it back in. I kind of expect the same to happen here.

Here is a screenshot of a local business listing I came across. It is on the the page 3rd from the bottom. Looks like it has an icon of a Caterpillar and the listing is in bold. New feature? Never ever seen this before.

pest control screen.png
Spammy but novel tactic to stand out and get more clicks in fairness. However, totally agree this is risky and likely not worth having a listing suspended / removed.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom