More threads by wkanaday

wkanaday

Reaction score
Starting a new business in a field that I've been in. So, I have old clients I have managed but they were under a different brand.

Would it be within Google Review ethics to get some reviews from my customers at the old business to endorse me? Want to have some reviews early on so I don't look like a complete newb.

Other than that, how much can I use other business relationships? Suppliers? Technology providers? Other options than just pure paying clients?

Thanks!

I don't see an issue asking them for reviews. If you provided them service in the same field/industry you are still in they likely qualify. You should read the guidelines first to be sure Prohibited & restricted content - Local Guides Help

What do you mean by "use other business relationships"? To get more reviews?

I don't see an issue asking them for reviews. If you provided them service in the same field/industry you are still in they likely qualify. You should read the guidelines first to be sure Prohibited & restricted content - Local Guides Help

What do you mean by "use other business relationships"? To get more reviews?

Other business relationships would be subcontractors that work with me, suppliers, agents who refer me business, etc...

None of those people would be eligible to give you a review unless they had an experience as one of your customers or clients.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom