More threads by 4TL1NEP

4TL1NEP

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a service business, and recently got verified on google for my business listing.

For service area businesses, is "online appointments" the only option to show under the "Service options" when someone is looking at the business listing? To me, this sounds like online appointments like a virtual appointment (which I do offer regardless), but nothing else. I just don't want people to think this and then move on to someone else who has a business location.

Just wondering if its possible to add any other service options here.

Thanks!

I know this doesn't directly answer your question but we typically don't select those service options.

They are justification blockers. And we have found that justifications, especially if it's highlighting a nice review, are more valuable than the attribute

Thank you for the information, I wont worry about it much then. I'm going to look into the justifications you mentioned since this is the first im hearing about them. Just want to optimize my google business page and make sure im doing the right things.

Also, thanks for the great resource here!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom