More threads by Sherm

Sherm

Reaction score
Hello,

We have a bogus listing up and we are trying to figure out how to get rid of it as it is taking away from our original true listing in Chicago. What do we need to do? Can anyone help with how to get rid of this thing? Ugh The second one is bogus and should be removed because it has our address on it, and we are a SAB. How do we get rid of that thing please?

1689954125143.jpg

Hi Joy!

This is what Google just sent me after an inquiry. The company is no help to you when you really need it. Well, I guess I should be happy they responded. (Canned responses)

Hi Sherman,
Greetings for the day! I hope you’re doing well.
I am Sunil from the Google Business Profile Support team, following up on your query about the profile “The CleanUP Guys Chicago IL."
Upon checking, I could see that there are two businesses with the same names at two different addresses. Do not worry, your profile is active and going live and your business remains as water damage restoration service only, not a house cleaning service.
Please click this link for your reference.

If you'd like more help on this issue, reply to this email. We'll be happy to help! For help with other issues, you can always reach us via our Help Center.
Sincerely,
Sunil

Hi Guys,

Quick question. Do GeoBoosters work? Where you type in information about jobs you've done in different areas and include snapshots, customer name, address, etc. (It posts the job on Maps, and on the map on your website. Has anyone had any experience with using them, and does it work?

Do GeoBoosters really work? I was told they help pin map placements on your WordPress website, and in GBP Maps when you service customers and enter their info (name, address, job details) into the software, it places a maps pin on Google Maps and on your Maps data on your website. Anyone have any info on this? Does it work or no?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom